If you haven’t gotten a card for that special someone and you are snowed in like me then this might be your saving grace. You may substitute the sequin fabric for patterned paper or wrapping paper if you’d like.
All you need is:
– A blank card (you can get one from a crafts store or just use computer paper folded over).
– Glue with a fine tip (or get a pin or q-tip if you do not have that option)
– A pair of scissors
– Fabric (or wrapping paper)
– A heart shape (draw and cut one)
– A marker for your special message
Cut the heart out of fabric
Wrap around heart shaped material.
Place it where you would like it on the card. I sprinkled the loose sequins around the card and adjusted their position. If you choose to use printed paper you could cut smaller pieces of and sprinkle it as I did.
Glue everything in place.
Now write a wonderful message inside and when you give it to the person, their heart will melt into jelly just imagining all the time you took to make a personal card instead of getting a mass produced one at the store. The procrastination thing can remain just between the 2 of us!