It is officially Spring, the season of renewal and growth. I especially enjoy seeing new buds poking out from the ground and blossoms opening up on trees, their newness and beauty bring me much joy. Every season, I put together a To do List so I remember to enjoy the uniqueness the season at hand and so I that I may challenge myself to try new things. Below is my Spring to do list.
1. Visit at least 3 gardens in Virginia
2. Host a Spring soiree
3. Make a flower crown
4. Read my poetry /writing in public
5. Have a picnic in a park
6. Host a creative workshop
7. Visit Downtown Richmond, VA
9. Plan a surprise for a friend
10. Publish my first Youtube Video
Do you have any fun traditions you do each Spring or Do you have anything you are planning on trying?
Do share in the comments below!