It’s been a while since I’ve been on here so I’ll fill you in on what I’ve been up to for 6 months…
5 things that have made me happy lately:
- My colleagues (at my new job) who are the kindest and funniest ladies around. Their support and drive are unmatched.
- The sweet reunion at my best friend’s beautiful wedding.
- Fun solo dates to my favorite vintage shops and cafes.
- Writing poetry again and finding new words to adequately express my thoughts
- Nova, my Insta-friend‘s, (Elsie, of A Beautiful Mess) daughter and her beautiful adoption story. Nova is really why I am constantly smiling at my phone. Her Insta-stories melt my heart into puddles of joy.
I am hopeful to share more this year, now that I am more settled into my new job. I desire to interview more local creatives, difference makers, and style setters and add value to the content and time you spend on my site.
Now it’s your turn. What have you been up to lately? Do tell me (in the comments) what is 1 thing that has made you happy lately?
As always, thank you for stopping by.